Creature Creation Tutorial Series – Mari, Zbrush, Substance & Arnold _ By Michael Wilde
The series of video tutorials I created for my last personal work. In the 5 part series I go over how I used Substance and Mari to texture, Zbrush to sculpt and Arnold to render. I really enjoyed the asset creation and it was my first use of texturing XYZ displacement and I was really happy with the results.
The video series is split into multiple parts, touching on the following subjects:
1. Substance Painter Procedural Hard Surface Texturing
2. Mari Displacement Setup with projections and nodes
3. Zbrush Organic Sculpting and Map Exporting
4. Mari Procedural Skin Texturing with Nodes
5. Arnold Lookdev Setup in Maya
6. STILL TO COME – Basic Nuke Comp
Tutorial By Michael Wilde
Link — https://www.artstation.com/michaelwilde
Submit your videos ,tutorial and many more
Whoever want to submit videos whether they are CGARTIST,STUDIO,SCHOOL,INSTITUTE,COLLEGE, to publish there work in our youtube channel and website It can be anything like your demoreel,shortfilm,vfxbreakup,making etc. Please submit here in our forum link is below.
–**Checkout our website to know more—http://www.cg3dankfun.com/
Follow us on—-
Facebook page– https://www.facebook.com/cg3dankfun/