Download Autodesk 3ds Max Asset Library
Library of assets download from below link..
The Autodesk® 3ds Max® Asset Library allows you to quickly access 3D content on your local computer and network in a single view, making all content instantly searchable. After finding the perfect asset, you can decide how it works once added to the scene through Xref, merge or replace.
- Updated many defects in 1.7!
- Revised UI style to match 3ds Max
- Apply tags to any asset (searchable with tag: and tags: prefixes)
- Apply custom thumbnails to any asset and allow them to be the default thumbnail in the main panel
- Preview dependency status of assets in the preview panel
- View 3ds Max file thumbnails natively in the asset panel (#1 requested user feature)
- The Dependency Manager can re-path multiple 3ds Max file dependencies at once across many folders.
- View many types of image formats directly in the asset panel (check known issues for formats not supported)
- Deep search of 3ds Max files by stats such as face count, renderer type, version, and more! (Check the help docs linked in the app for more info.)
- Deep search of many image files by available properties such as resolution and bit depth.
- Added a quick-start guide
- Drag and drop images directly into material editor map slots (requires 3ds Max 2017 Update 1)
- Object Paint 3D files by simple drag and drop into 3ds Max scene
- 3ds Max file details available
- Collection files (.3dsmal) are viewable and can be added via drag and drop inside the app
- Add Location/Save dialog updated
- Create Collections to share with co-workers or other computers when you have Asset Library installed.
- Thumbnail UI update to easier scanning of content file formats.
- Added search history list.
- Quickly add local or network folders of asset locations to be indexed for fast searching
- Use file format Filters to display only the types of files you want to see
- Merge, Xref Scene, or Replace content in your current 3ds Max session.
- Import method for any non 3ds Max file type that is supported by 3ds Max.
- Drag and Drop images into viewports as environment backgrounds or onto objects as material diffuse maps.
Submit your videos-
Whoever want to submit videos whether they are CGARTIST,STUDIO,SCHOOL,INSTITUTE,COLLEGE, to publish there work in our youtube channel and website It can be anything like your demoreel,shortfilm,vfxbreakup,making etc. Please submit here in our forum link is below.
Whatever the videos are uploaded here after taken the written copyright permission from the copyright holder,It can be anyone like CGARTIST,STUDIO,SCHOOL,INSTITUTE,COLLEGE, ETC.. or can be a part of Creative Common license link is below for any copyright clash or further information please contact us at [email protected]
Creative common link– https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/legalcode
–**Checkout our website to know more—http://www.cg3dankfun.com/